Visibility sensor SVS1
- visibility ranges: 10 m..10 km or 30 m..16 km
- Proven 42 degree forward scatter angle
- Compact, lightweight package
- Ice-resistant “look-down” geometry
- Simple installation, maintenance & calibration
The visibility sensor SVS1 measures atmospheric visibility, also
known as meteorological optical range (MOR) by determining the amount
of light scattered by particles (smoke, dust, haze, fog, rain, &
snow) in the air that passes through the optical sample volume.
A 42-degree forward scatter angle is used to ensure performance
over a wide range of particle sizes.